Fact of life - it's not "if" but "when" storms will strike the coast. When you are looking for information concerning the potential impacts of a pending storm, Facebook users can visit:Very
Golf Cart Rules According To Florida Statutes
316.2122 Operation of a low-speed vehicle or mini truck on certain roadways.—The operation of a low-speed vehicle as defined in s.320.01or a mini truck as defined in s.320.01on any road is authorized with the following restrictions:
(1) A low-speed vehicle or mini truck may be operated only on streets where the posted speed limit is 35 miles per hour or less. This does not prohibit a low-speed vehicle or mini truck from crossing a road or street at an intersection where the road or street has a posted speed limit of more than 35 miles per hour.
(2) A low-speed vehicle must be equipped with headlamps, stop lamps, turn signal lamps, taillamps, reflex reflectors, parking brakes, rearview mirrors, windshields, seat belts, and vehicle identification numbers.
(3) A low-speed vehicle or mini truck must be registered and insured in accordance with s.320.02and titled pursuant to chapter 319.
(4) Any person operating a low-speed vehicle or mini truck must have in his or her possession a valid driver license.
(5) A county or municipality may prohibit the operation of low-speed vehicles or mini trucks on any road under its jurisdiction if the governing body of the county or municipality determines that such prohibition is necessary in the interest of safety.
(6) The Department of Transportation may prohibit the operation of low-speed vehicles or mini trucks on any road under its jurisdiction if it determines that such prohibition is necessary in the interest of safety.
Kimberly Maxwell, a fourth generation in Walton County, knows the community and its wonderful lifestyle firsthand. Although she was born in NYC, moved to NC in her high school and college years, her m....
Latest Blog Posts
Lots of visitors through the years have passed through our tiny town of Freeport- not knowing that the town is really an incorporated city in Walton County and is rich with history.