A Wall Street Journal poll of 46 economists finds that about 75% believe the Federal Reserve will lower interest rates – an increase from 50% who took the same view in May.Most of the survey
10 Things Not To Do When Apply For A Mortgage
Are you planning to use a lender when purchasing your home?
Make sure the lender can help you in your desired area. If using an out of state lender, make sure they have worked with out of state buyers on a regular basis. Sometimes they don't have apt connections with title companies that can set up out of state closings. When a lender works out of state closings on a regular basis they are able to handle split closings - where buyer and seller sign closing documents at different locations and times.
Lenders should be able to receive the majority of your paperwork electronically and provide a secure method that protects you from identity theft.
If your lender hasn't worked with out of state closing companies, ask them to speak with your Realtor.
1. Don't change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Don't buy a car, truck or van...or you might end up living in it.
3. Don't use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Don't spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Don't leave off debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Don't buy furniture.
7. Don't add any inquires into your credit.
8. Don't make large deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Don't change bank accounts.
10. Don't co-sign a loan for anyone...I mean anyone!
Born and raised in Alabama, Kathy's family chose this area of Florida to vacation more often than not. So, at an early age, she developed a love for this spot of "Heaven on earth". When her boys grew ....
Latest Blog Posts
One of the most common questions we get is about home upgrades, specifically, of the thousands of projects you could take on to improve your home and its value, which has the highest ROI?Should you